Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Night Mares....

I had a doozy of an nightmare last night. It had me thinking about things that are best left buried.

Sadly, this started me thinking about other things along the same line of the nightmare.

I wondered if you were born to be EVERYONE'S punching bag, how can you tell before you get stuck in a repeat cycle of the same treatment over and over again?

Over the last year, I have been evaluating things that I need to do, so I don't fall into the same trap again.

I want to stop the cycle. I have been working on it.

I think I am less of a smartass and learning to choose my moments when to be one.

Yeah, the saying around my house was "if I didn't tease, you wouldn't think that I liked you". It was the same way during my marriage.

Oh, ya'll don't get me wrong. I don't mind being teased now. I'm older and more grown up. I would say more adult, but alas that would be a BIG lie. ~smirk~

Hell, I have to watch myself (because of torments lessons learned from my past) that I don't over tease those that I LOVE DEARLY. As they say, habits are HARD to break. ~shrug~

Maybe in the future when or if I find that special one, it will not be so tormenting very loving.

Now, my nightmare. It was about past physical abuse and ended with me in tears on the phone with the police with me finally reporting it. I woke from it with my breathing problem giving me problems today, but I will live and survive as I learned to do.

T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment