Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Interesting....

People say one thing but do the total opposite.

I wish people would just be honest with themselves. Nobody is ever truly honest with themselves or others.

Why should they be honest?

Our world was created from lies.

The snake's lies & Eve's broken promise started us on the road that we are on today.

So, why shouldn't we continue with lies that have started our existence?

What is the point of honesty?

The point of honesty is so that trust can be created between friends, family, & associates that we deal while living in this world.

Honesty can even be a lie or the truth dependent on the point of view the people involved.

So, what is true honesty?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. For those like me who see things in black and white it's very frustrating that others will lie as easily as they breathe.

    However, I have to remind myself that it's not me that is in the wrong when I find someone lieing, it's actually them that will have to suffer the greater problems in the end.

    ReplyDelete