Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The P.A.L. Game

This entry has been haunting me to write it down and send on it's way to my past. I have decided to write it to let it go on it's merry way.

You may ask yourself, "Pal Game that sounds interesting". It is NOT a pal game. It is the P.A.L. Game. It was one of the games that my ex played with me (I had no choice, really & yes, I was that stupid.)

P.A.L. was his acronym for Personal Ass Lick. So, it was his personal ass lick game.

Ok, ya'll get your mind out of the gutter. Nope, I didn't lick his ass. All I can say to that is yuck.

It was just the name of the game that he created.

His rules were that he would hit me progressively harder until I responded with the phrase "Hi, P.A.L.". I even tried to respond with "Hi, my P.A.L" which my reward was a harder hit until I said the phrase correctly.

I was so naive that I just thought that was just a bedroom that married people played with their love ones. I even wondered if my in-laws played that game with their significant others.

~shrug~

Yes, I was so embarrassed to tell anyone. He never hit me during the game in anger, so why would I think it was wrong for him to do it.

So, now after I have left him because he did hit me in anger. I want to free myself of the past as it tries to haunt me as this memory does.

So, if your spouse or significant other tries to play this kind of game and you aren't enjoying the game then you should consider it abuse.

If only one of the two people playing the games is having fun and the other isn't, then you don't need to play those types of games. You need to find games both parties would enjoy.

Life is too short to be stuck in an unfun situation.

I love the freedom that I have. The choices are mine to make.

T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment