Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome.

As this is my first post, I will give some background and a sort of introduction. ~wry grin~

My name is Tyra, well its one of my names. I started on this earth with one mind and two names (legal name and nickname). As I got older, I realized that I wasn't alone in my head or thoughts.

There is phrase that I heard once. If you name it, you give it substance.

I have a very creative mind. I create stories. I am not a published author, but the stories keep me sane (or as sane as I will ever be these days. lol).

I decided to start this blog to minimize the amount of time that I talk and argue with myself. Yes, I argue with myself a lot.

Ok, back to my many names. Around my high school, I had one voice that I named Sasha Unicorn (yes, you will realize that I love unicorns (have forever & a day)). I used that name everywhere online even still use a variation of the name these days.

My current person in my mind that I argue, laugh, and play with is name Tyra or Tyra Unicorn (told ya). Her name is the nickname of my WOW (World of Warcraft) main toon which is Tyrhyna.

I will posting my thoughts here, some of my stories or pieces of my stories, and other ramblings & events.

I am a VERY shy person. These posts will be interesting even to me. I will finally be able to speak my mind and not worry if I offended someone.

I may seem like a nice person, but I really am not. Some of my postings may prove this point, but they will be my honest thoughts put into words or as close to words that I can find.

So...

Welcome to Tyra's World

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment